Friday, October 31, 2008

Monday, November 3rd

Our last lab day:

1. Print out at least 3 submissions for the Literary Magazine. Fill out sheet and attach. This is an easy 10 points.
2. Finish "What I needed to say" and post. Print. Hand in.
3. Work on "The thing I love most." This can be a poem, story, children's book with illustrations, play, or anything you can think of that involves expression and words.
4. "The thing I love most" projects will start to be presented tomorrow. Be ready.
5. Be on task, people. I'm serious. Last week was a one-time deal that was cute the first time, but will not be looked upon so kindly again.

3 comments:

Little Miss Diabetic said...

haha i love you kronzer im gonna miss this class and way to post like waht 4 days in advance!?!?

DaydreamWanderer said...

lets keep it under 100? lol

heaven's archmage said...

I've done two poems I think I can post now.

Kronzer is awesome.