Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thursday, Sept. 25th

Hi, gang--

1. Revise your 55 word story and be prepared to turn it in Friday to me. (Print it out today if you want).
2. Use the bulk of the hour to work on your longer short story. Stay focused. You might even want to plan out your plot like we did with Mr. Yang on Tuesday. Think: exposition, spark, rising action, climax, falling action (or denouement).
3. 1st versions of your longer short story will be due on Monday. Use this time wisely!
4. If you need a short break, take some time to read other people's blogs.
5. Be good! I'll see you tomorrow. :)

8 comments:

nikix16 said...

The Office is on tonight!!!!! :)

Trigger Happy Arcade said...

I would watch it but i need to buy the fourth season and watch it all.... ;_; I got lost after awhile...

nikix16 said...

Do it :)

ffxfan said...

how did you get up at 6:19 thats too early

ffxfan said...

office is awesome im recording it cause i wont be able to watch it tonight

nikix16 said...

I'll be up till like Midnight watching shows cause Grey's Anatomy is 2 hours tonight which means I can't watch the Office till 10. Oh what I do for entertainment. :)

nikix16 said...

But of course I'll be working on my longer short story too........ ;)

Kronzer said...

NO ONE CAN TALK ABOUT THE OFFICE TOMORROW BECAUSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE IT TONIGHT BECAUSE OF STUPID BAND PRACTICE.

(Plus, I'll be correcting papers...) ;)