Friday, September 26, 2008

Monday, Sept. 29th

Here we go:

1. Post 1st version of your longer short story.
2. I will come around and check it off to make sure it is done, but I am NOT collecting it today.
3. Your job is to get feedback from THREE people of your choice--either have them read your hard copy or comment via the blog.
4. If you get your feedback early on, start revising. When should your 2nd version (the one I will read and give feedback on) be due? Comment on this blog and let me know.
5. EVERYONE: Bring a copy of a poem you like to class tomorrow. It should NOT be written by you or a friend. It should be a published poem. Look online today if necessary.
6. There are always blogs to read and stories to comment on. :)

Our next unit is poetry. I'll introduce it tomorrow.

6 comments:

nikix16 said...

Look I'm such a good kid I went on here and posted my story already :)

Snaps for Nikiiiiii. :D

Kronzer said...

Whoop whoop! Go Niki!

d_rek said...

i say next version should be due on thursday, so we can get our feedback and make it good over the weekend

Larz said...

I agree with Derek, Thursday's good

Anonymous said...

Oh when is the final one due

crystal said...

ohh yeah... thursday sounds good because three nights is good time to revise with our peer editing comments... nice =]